Real estate purchases in Nova Scotia can be one of the most lucrative land investments the average Canadian can get involved in with low financial commitment.
With the province being one of the last in Canada that show the ability to rent housing out for more than the mortgage demands, the opportunities are astounding. Those investing to find a better lifestyle will find that if working from home, online or looking for a truly comfortable retirement, this is indeed the ideal place to search.
Investing in property in another province comes with possible risks that can be easily mitigated by using the right tools and services.
Listing have been pre-qualified and carefully chosen for their rental or owner-habitation potential using a scale index that measures more than just the mystery walking score found on MLS.
We look at, and report individually on, the following with each listing.
- Rental demand in the area for the type of listing
- Distance to civic and provincial services (medical, hospital, insurance etc)
- Distance to groceries, pharmacies, schools
- Employment opportunity in the area
- Entrepreneurial potential in the area
Services you can order through us
- Video Walk through
- Rental market test with full report
- Property Inspection
Once you've located properties of interest, we match you with an active professional realtor that will help you find out more about each one.